- Overview of project and program results of gender responsive activities (e.g. posters, success stories, articles, fact sheets)
- Presentation of results of the quantitative study on gender views of GIZ staff in Uzbekistan
- Sharing of experiences: Gender analysis reports of UN, ADB, WHO, EU and other donor organizations
- How to implement the GIZ Gender Strategy?
- Group work and group presentations
- Conclusions and definition of future steps.
When? Monday, 2nd of March 2-6 pm
IMPRESSIONS OF THE EVENT:
One part of the activity was the presentation of results of the quantitative study on gender views and gender awarenss among GIZ staff. This included basic gender concepts, understanding the importance and necessity of gender Analysis in each Project or program and the Analysis of the impact of gender stereotypes and attitudes in a real family life as well as the need for professional training of individuals.
To get more Information about results of our survey download the following presentation:Download "Gender Week At GIZ Uzbekistan 2015" (pptx)
Download a detailed report of the Gender Day at GIZ Uzbekistan 2015 here: