Dear GIZ colleagues,
the GIZ staff initiative MenstruAction invites you to a general info session on Friday 3rd of March from 10 to 10.30 CET to inform you about the planned activities and products in 2023 and around the worldwide Menstrual Hygiene Day (28. May).
(1) Annual overview 2023: Upcoming dates and products, e.g.
- World Water Day – publication of MenstruAction brochure 2023
- Menstrual Hygiene Day – publication of the SuSanA MHH resource compilation
- Women Deliver
- And many more highlights
(2) MHH as an example of transformative feminist DC
(3) Input from the group: What else should be included in the annual overview?
All input and the annual overview of 2023 will be shared with you after the meeting and in our MenstruAction Community! Please feel free to forward this invitation to other interested colleagues.
Join the session via MS Teams – here.
We are looking forward to your participation and many contributions to #MHDay2023.
(on behalf of the GIZ staff initiative MenstruAction)