In Zambia we have collected best practices on WEE in our projects. Surprisingly, they were all from the agricultural sector. But their lessons learned are not only valuable for other agricultural programs. If you ever wondered what role Women Economic Empowerment can play in your project, just hop in and get inspired!
You will be able to get deep insights into two of the following areas:
- ANALYZE: Value Chain Mapping: understand your target group
- ENCOURAGE: opportunity awareness: using radio programs and other ways
- EMPOWER: Financial Literacy Trainings: precondition for WEE
- ENABLE: advocacy: how a strong network helps to remove barriers
- MONITOR: robust indicators: using the ProWEAI (Women Empowerment in Agriculture Index)